Nested in the beautiful “Queen of Hills”, Hotel Maharaja combines trendsetting luxury with amazing hospitality to give you a once in a lifetime experience and make your trip to Shimla more memorable and homely.
Cancellation Policy @ Himachal Holidayz
For cancellation done prior to 30 days before check in date, service charge of Rs. 30% of Total Package Cost will be applicable as cancellation charges or guest can redeem advanced paid amount in future booking which is valid up to 1 year . For cancellationdone prior to 15 days before check-in date and up to 30 days before Check in date thecancellation charge will be 50% of your total stay.
For cancellation on Check in date and up to 15 days before Check in date thecancellation charge will be 100% of your total stay.
If Guest want to Post pon his trip than Advance notification will be done by the mail prior notice of 20 Days Before check in Date.
All group bookings (10 room nights & above) will be non refundable.
There will be no refunds for no shows and early check outs.
Guest will be responsible for any damages or incidentals at the Tour. Please provide a credit card or an appropriate payment option as guarantee for incidentals (as per respective policy)
Hotels & Transportation Policy:-
1. Early check-in or late check- out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
2. In keeping with our heightened security procedures we request you to provide your photo-identity proof while checking-in. Indian Nationals can present any of the following which is mandatory: Passport, Driving License, Voter ID Card. Foreign Nationals are required to present their passport and valid visa.
3. The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a 'couple' if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in.
4. In case of No-show, the entire amount will be charged made towards the booking
5. Extra-person( if not mentioned in mail ) charges will apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
6. Extra charge will be applicable for change in room category or upgrade, depending on hotel policy.
7. The inclusion of 'extra bed' with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or mattress or a bed roll, as an extra bed.